CONTACT US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR
CONTACT US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR
Modular Wall Construction
For companies looking to create rooms or divide spaces without a lot of fuss or expense, a modular wall system may be the perfect answer. Modular walls are instant, flexible, and allow you to adapt your office spaces to a variety of floor plans, even those that are strangely shaped or otherwise unusual.
Because we’ve changed the way we’ve worked in the last several years and certainly in 2020, modular wall construction has become quite popular and has allowed businesses to adapt to shifts in work style and personnel. Whether large or small, companies have learned that the offices of the past are likely not ideal for today’s workforce and have turned to solutions such as modular walls for their more up-to-date needs.
The benefits of modular wall construction
There’s a long list of reasons why modular wall construction might be the best option for your current needs.
• Sustainability – One of the great advantages of modular wall construction is the reduction in the amount of construction waste. This waste includes items such as insulation, drywall, wood, brick, steel studs and other construction materials. Sadly, not much of this construction debris is reused or recycled. Conversely, when you choose a modular wall system over traditional construction, the same wall you put up in one space or building can be used again at another space or building. That means far less waste and a much greener office space!
• Adaptability – Is your office perfectly square? Maybe rectangular? Or is it oddly-shaped with an unusual corner space here and a narrow hallway there? By using our lightweight, durable modular panels, you can accommodate just about any floorplan and make it your own, no matter how unusual.
Whether you’re crafting offices, conference rooms, a collaborative space, a lunch area, or just about anything else you need to accommodate your staff, you can do it with ease and efficiency by using modular pieces. This is because many different sizes and shapes of panels are available to you for creating permanent or temporary walls for the specific needs of your unique space. Our experts can help you figure out what’s right for your location.
• No construction delays – With traditional construction, all sorts of issues can get in the way of completing your space. But with modular wall construction, you won’t be waiting for the framers or drywallers to arrive. These lightweight, long-lasting panels are easy to install and a new office space can be configured in a just a small fraction of the time it takes to put up traditional walls. That’s a lot fewer headaches and a lot more time to spend on the important stuff…like running the business!
• Flexibility – If you have traditional construction inside your office, you’re pretty much stuck with the same old-same old. Of course, you can redecorate, add new furniture, change the color scheme and so on, but things will still be configured exactly the same way. However, with modular walls, you can make changes whenever necessary to accommodate work changes or just because you want a different look. Furthermore, if you’re moving to a new space, you can just take them with you!
• Fully customizable – When selecting modular pieces for your space, you’re not stuck with pieces that all look exactly the same. Total Vision Interiors can help you customize your choices so that they fit your style and your needs. That includes mingling these with other architectural pieces, such as glass walls, or adding other special touches you need or want.
• Budget-friendly – As you browse what’s available in our collection of modular walls, you’ll likely find that the prices are more affordable than you may have realized. That’s why many business owners have turned to this option for furnishing their offices when traditional methods are just too cost-prohibitive and time-consuming.